
Tension between America and Iran seems to be increasing once again. This is because there are indications that the US is planning to carry out major attacks on Tehran. According to media reports, the Donald Trump administration is preparing new military attacks against Iran. Although the final decision has not been taken yet, the situation is said to be very serious. This news has created a stir from Washington to Tehran.
According to media reports, President Donald Trump has canceled the program of attending the wedding of his son Don Jr. Citing government circumstances, he decided to attend Don Jr.’s wedding this weekend. When a President does not attend his son’s wedding, the situation becomes very serious.
Trump gave information on social media
Trump said on social media that he wanted to be with his son Don Jr. and the newest member of the Trump family, his future wife Bettina, but could not do so due to some unknown circumstances. He said it was important for him to be in Washington during these historic moments. Apart from this, he also abandoned his plan to go to New Jersey on Memorial Day and returned to the White House.
Army and intelligence agencies on alert
Meanwhile, many officers of the American army and intelligence agencies have also canceled their leaves in fear of possible attacks. Trump told reporters in the Oval Office that the issue of Iran remains the biggest priority at this time. After his statement, speculations have intensified that America may take some big step soon.
Meeting with security cabinet members
It is being told that Trump met members of his security cabinet on Friday, where he was informed about various diplomatic and military options to deal with Iran. The report said that Trump is rapidly getting ready for talks. Sources say that if there is no success in the next 24 hours, he will probably order an attack on Iran.
America’s Iran coal warning
Here America’s latest proposal reached Iran on Wednesday in which it has been clearly warned that rejecting this final proposal means resuming the attacks. Iran’s response to this US proposal is expected to come soon through Pakistan’s Asim Munir. It is being told that a final proposal has been sent to Iran by America, the answer to which may come soon.
Iranian spokesperson bluntly
Earlier on Friday, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ismail Bagai told the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) that US-Iran peace talks would not yield any results if the US insisted on discussing Iran’s enriched uranium reserves. He clearly said that ‘the main objective of the talks is to end the war and topics related to the nuclear issue will not be discussed in detail at this level. Therefore, if we try to go into the details of this issue at this stage, we will not be able to reach any conclusion.
Bagai claimed that US demands aimed at curtailing Iran’s nuclear ambitions were “unreasonable” and excessive. He blamed US efforts for the failure of previous peace talks.
Iran closed its airspace
Meanwhile, Iran has closed the airspace in the western part of the country for all flights till Monday. Iran’s Civil Aviation Authority issued this notice late Friday night. This sudden step has intensified the fear of tension increasing again between America and Iran. It is believed that America may soon start military action against Iran again.
signal to break the ceasefire
It is believed that this decision could be an indication of the breakdown of the ceasefire in force since the beginning of April. For the last few days, tension between the two countries has been continuously increasing. America is also witnessing an increase in military activities, due to which the situation in the Middle East may become more serious.
Meanwhile, a VIP plane belonging to the Qatar government was seen leaving from Tehran. Instead of going directly to Qatar, the plane chose a north-westerly route, which experts believe was an attempt to quickly get out of Iranian airspace. It is believed that this delegation had reached Tehran to make efforts for a peace agreement between Iran and America.
The ceasefire came into effect on 8 April
On February 28, there was a joint attack on Iran by America and Israel, after which Iran also retaliated and targeted America’s bases in the Gulf countries. On April 8, a temporary ceasefire was agreed between Iran and America. Talks are going on under the mediation of Pakistan regarding the peace agreement between the two countries.
Leave a Reply