• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar

Cric Hindi News

  • National
  • Lifestyle
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

MCD wakes up from ‘Kumbhakarna sleep’ after Malviya Nagar fire… orders for inspection of buildings

June 3, 2026 by Uma Shankar

The Malviya Nagar fire incident in Delhi’s Malviya Nagar has exposed the negligence of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD). After this horrific fire incident, Delhi Municipal Corporation has now woken up from the sleep of Kumbhakarna. Mayor Parvesh Wahi has issued orders for inspection of all buildings across Delhi to prevent recurrence of such incidents.

Delhi Mayor Pravesh Wahi said that a very tragic accident has happened in Delhi. In which 21 people have lost their lives. Due to the fire incident, 47 people got burnt, out of which 21 people lost their lives. For this I express my deepest condolences. The Mayor said that all our teams are deployed there. Our MCD Commissioner, our Leader of House, all the councillors, chairman and ministers were present there. Along with this, efforts are being made to provide all possible assistance there.

Strict action will be taken if deficiencies are found in buildings

The Mayor said that the Prime Minister has come forward and announced compensation. At the same time, the Chief Minister has also warned the officials of strict action against negligence. The Mayor said that orders have been given by the Corporation for intensive inspection there and in the whole of Delhi to ensure that such incidents do not happen again. Only one building in entire Delhi will be examined in detail. If any deficiency is found then strict action will be taken.

Mayor appealed to the people

Mayor Parvesh Wahi further said that the entire incident is being monitored. The injured have been provided better treatment. Everyone is undergoing treatment. Special care has been taken of the injured. During this, the Mayor appealed to the people to cooperate with us in securing life and property by adopting safety norms and standards. So that such an incident does not happen again.

21 people have died so far

So far 21 people have died and 37 others have been injured in the massive fire incident that broke out in Malviya Nagar, Delhi. Seventeen foreign nationals lost their lives in this incident. The fire engulfed a five-storey building, which housed ‘Flourish Stay B&B Hotel’ and ‘Lemon Green Restaurant’. In connection with this matter, the police have registered a case of ‘culpable homicide not amounting to murder’ and have started searching for the hotel owner and his associates.

About Uma Shankar

Uma Shankar writes about finance, business, and investment topics. He simplifies complex subjects like stock market, banking, tax, and cryptocurrency to help readers make informed financial decisions. Data-driven reporting is his strength.

Reader Interactions

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Primary Sidebar

Recent Posts

  • Weekly Horoscope 03 August to 09 August 2026: वृषभ, कर्क सहित इन राशि वालों के लिए खुलेंगे तरक्की के रास्ते, लेकिन जल्दबाजी से बचें
  • Cannot leave wife after rape… Why is this decision of Madhya Pradesh High Court important?
  • Viral Video: Neither the lock was broken, nor there was any dent, the rat turned out to be the ‘thief’ of jewelery worth lakhs, the shocking scene was captured in CCTV
  • Punjab: Second campaign of war against drugs, ‘Leadership in Mental Health Program’ will start soon
  • Factionalism comes to the fore again in Rajasthan Congress! Dotasara angry over joining of Mahendrajit Singh Malviya in Gehlot’s house

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Archives

  • July 2026
  • June 2026
  • May 2026

Categories

  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Lifestyle
  • National
  • Sports

Copyright © 2026