
Cockroach Janta Party: Cockroach Janata Party (CJP), which became increasingly viral on social media, now seems to be embroiled in major controversies and difficulties. Party founder Abhijeet Dipke has claimed that his social media accounts have been hacked and the party’s account on X has also been blocked in India. Not only this, the party’s website has also suddenly been closed. After these incidents, the question is increasingly being raised on the internet whether the digital movement of Cockroach Janata Party is about to end.
Claim of account hack and website closure
According to the report of The Hindu, Cockroach Janata Party (CJP) founder Abhijit Dipke posted on Twitter on Saturday that action has been taken on almost all the digital platforms of the party. According to him, the party’s Instagram account has been hacked and his personal Instagram account is also no longer under his control. Apart from this, the party’s official account on X has been withheld in India, while the new backup account has also been removed. Dipke also said that the party’s website Cockroach Janata Party.org is now completely closed. He said that at present any post made in the name of the party should not be considered as an official statement.
Abhijeet Dipke
Cockroach Janata Party went viral rapidly
Cockroach Janata Party suddenly went viral on social media last week. This organization came into limelight due to memes, political satire and posts on issues like unemployment, exam paper leak and education. Now it has more than 2 crore followers on Instagram. Apart from this, according to the report, the party claimed that in less than a week, more than 10 lakh people registered themselves as “Cockroaches” on its website. Backup X account ‘Cockroach is Back’ has more than two lakh followers.
What is the whole matter?
This entire controversy escalated further when CJP started a campaign demanding the resignation of Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan. The party had made several posts on social media regarding the NEET-UG 2026 paper leak and alleged irregularities in the education system. Abhijeet Dipke claimed that after this he started receiving death threats. He also shared some screenshots. Dipke says that the government should have taken action on the failure of the education system, but instead his party and movement are being targeted. The party has also appealed to its supporters to remain peaceful and avoid any provocation.
Also read: Has the Chinese smartphone craze ended? Sales from OnePlus to Realme have decreased so much.
Leave a Reply