• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar

Cric Hindi News

  • National
  • Lifestyle
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Don 3 Controversy: Controversy is not stopping, Farhan Akhtar reached FWICE against Ranveer Singh, decision will be taken on May 25!

May 23, 2026 by Uma Shankar

Don 3 Controversy: The biggest and shocking news of this time is coming out from the corridors of Bollywood. The ongoing controversy regarding the superhit franchise ‘Don 3’ has now directly reached the doorstep of the biggest organizations of the film industry. Yes, the film’s director and producer Farhan Akhtar has filed an official complaint against lead actor Ranveer Singh with the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE). After this complaint, there is a stir in the entire industry.

Considering the seriousness of the matter, FWICE has issued an official statement and said that they are investigating this entire matter. The organization has announced that a big press conference will be called on May 25, in which their official decision on this dispute will be announced. Actually, for the last few days there was a lot of discussion that Ranveer Singh has withdrawn from ‘Don 3’. Although, no official statement has come from Ranveer Singh on this yet, but the market of speculations is hot.

How did this big controversy of ‘Don 3’ start?

If sources are to be believed, Ranveer Singh And there were some serious ‘creative differences’ between the makers regarding the script and direction of the film. Ranveer had some reservations about the story of the film and the direction of his character, due to which the matter escalated so much that he decided to walk away from the project. The matter was not limited to just leaving the film, but now legal and financial angles worth crores of rupees have also been added to it. Farhan Akhtar The production company ‘Excel Entertainment’ is very angry with this sudden decision.

Read this also- Without machines, 1500 hours of hard work and thousands of crystals, Aishwarya’s Cannes look will blow your mind!

Can demand compensation of Rs 40 crore!

It is reported that the production house is considering demanding compensation of around Rs 40 crore from Ranveer Singh. The makers say that a lot of money had already been spent on the pre-production of the film. The project was taken forward only after Ranveer’s consent and now his sudden withdrawal has caused huge damage to the schedule and planning of the film. As this dispute is taking a bigger form, other organizations of the industry are also trying to intervene in it.

Big names jumped into resolving the dispute

It is being told that ‘Producers Guild of India’ is also trying to mediate to resolve this matter amongst themselves. Meanwhile, rumors were also rife that Bollywood’s ‘Mr. Perfectionist’ Aamir Khan is trying to calm this feud behind the scenes and reach a compromise between the two parties. However, as soon as these news spread, Aamir Khan immediately came forward and refuted these discussions and made it clear that he had nothing to do with this controversy.

Complaint reached through IFTDA

FWICE has clarified that Farhan Akhtar has not filed this complaint directly, but through its affiliated association ‘Indian Film and Television Directors Association’ (IFTDA). Since Farhan is a member of this organization, IFTDA took up the matter with FWICE.

About Uma Shankar

Uma Shankar writes about finance, business, and investment topics. He simplifies complex subjects like stock market, banking, tax, and cryptocurrency to help readers make informed financial decisions. Data-driven reporting is his strength.

Reader Interactions

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Primary Sidebar

Recent Posts

  • Lack of electricity or weak distribution system, what is the real reason for the shortage in UP?
  • Trump canceled all programs, White House active, Pentagon alert… will there be devastation in Iran again?
  • Made a homemade air conditioner just by using fan, wet cloth and water, Jugaad made AC-cooler all fail!
  • IPL 2026: Shreyas Iyer led Punjab to victory by scoring a century, kept him alive in the race for playoffs.
  • First look in the mirror yourself, AK Sharma’s counterattack on Akhilesh Yadav’s statement about power crisis.

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Archives

  • May 2026

Categories

  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Lifestyle
  • National
  • Sports

Copyright © 2026