
Mahant Dinendra Das, a member of Ayodhya-based Ram Mandir Trust, has issued a written statement amid the news regarding Nirmohi Akhara. He said that it came to light from social media that Nirmohi Akhara is going to the Supreme Court. During this, he said that the matter of being removed from Nirmohi Akhara was wrong. Dinendra Das said that no information was given about the ‘Panchayati’ meeting held in Delhi.
Dinendra Das on Sunday gave clarification on the news of Mahant’s removal from the post. He said that Nirmohi Akhara is a ‘Panchayati’ monastery, where the decision of the ‘Panchs’ (council members) is final. There are 19 Panchs in ‘Maharaj Sadan’ and 13 of them are with him. The remaining six are just doing politics. He told that Akhara spokesperson Kartik Chopra was earlier their ‘Mukhtar’ (authorized representative), but now he has been removed from that role. Karthik is the one who is talking about removing him and doing politics, but he will not succeed. As long as Panch is with them, nothing will happen.
Mahant Dinendra Das has claimed that King Ramchandracharya is 102 years old. In such a situation, their power of thinking and understanding has reduced. That is why some people are trying to take advantage of it. Earlier, after the case of theft of offerings came to light, on June 19, CM Yogi had visited Ayodhya to worship Ram Lala. On that occasion, Dinendra Das had performed the puja and rituals for Yogi. Whereas before, whenever Yogi Ram came to the temple, the responsibility of conducting puja and rituals was always handled by Champat Rai, Dr. Anil Mishra and Gopal Rao.
Who is Mahant Dinendra Das?
Mahant Dinendra Das, who was removed from the post of Mahant of Nirmohi Akhara of Ayodhya, joined the community of saints and sages at the age of ten. He is also a trustee of the trust responsible for the construction of Ram Temple. Nirmohi Akhara was a main party in the Ram Janmabhoomi legal dispute. Therefore, he is considered an influential Mahant in Ayodhya. Dinendra Das is the only saint-member of Ram Mandir Trust who is a resident of Ayodhya. In 2019, the Supreme Court delivered a historic verdict in favor of the Ram Temple and specifically directed that the Nirmohi Akhara be given representation in the newly formed trust. Under this instruction, Mahant Dinendra Das was appointed trustee.
Arrangement of VIP pass and entry is with Dinendra Das.
After the theft of offerings in Ram temple, major changes have been made in the trust. The entire responsibility of arranging VIP pass and entry of the temple has been handed over to Mahant Dinendra Das. Earlier this responsibility was with Champat Rai and Anil Mishra. This means that now all the passes issued for entry into the temple are being approved using the digital ID registered in the name of Mahant Dinendra Das.
Leave a Reply